Red and Gold Circuit Board Belt Buckle
Bold Red and Gold Circuit Boards rescued from the recycle bin and given new life as a Belt Buckle. The high quality backing is made from cast pewter silver and the carefully selected piece of circuit board is sealed behind a protective coating of jewelers resin. One of few items we make that our customers wear every day!
Belt Buckle Details
- 2.9” x 2.15” Rectangle
- Fits Standard 1 3/8” Belt w/ Snap-on Feature
- Pewter Silver Backing Made in Texas
- Non-toxic Jewelers Resin
- Recycled Circuit Board
- Expect some variation in pattern detail. Each belt buckle is unique.
- Belt Buckles are typically made to order and can take up to 5 days to ship. If you would like to see a picture of Circuit Board Belt Buckles that are ready to ship right right now, please send us a message.
- Most common recycled circuit boards out there are green. Colorful red and gold boards like this are harder to come by and therefore cost a little more.
- If you have a special request, please let us know when you place your order.
- Designed and Manufactured in Colorado Springs, CO USA.
- Please note that our handmade belt buckles may take up to 5 days to ship. This is due to the resin curing process that requires 3 full days to cure.
- We almost always have a couple of Circuit Board Belt Buckles in stock. If you would like to take a look at what we currently have in stock, please contact us and we'll get back to you quickly.
- If you are dissatisfied with your upcycled Circuit Board Belt Buckle for any reason, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt.