Blue Circuit Board Bolo Tie
A beautiful Bolo Tie made with recycled Blue Circuit Board. A Sterling Silver bezel cup holds the perfectly selected piece of recycled circuit board, forever sealed behind a dome of expertly applied jeweler's resin creating an irresistible magnifying effect. Includes braided cord with gold plated ends.
Circuit Board Bolo Tie Details
- Size: 1 9/16" x 1 3/16"
- Sterling Silver Bezel Cup
- Non-toxic Jeweler's Resin
- Includes 36" Cord [42" Available by request]
- Expect variations in pattern. Each Bolo Tie is unique.
- Bolo Ties are made to order and can take up to 5 business days for shipping due to the resin curing process. If you would like to see a picture of upcycled Bolo Ties that are ready to ship, please send us a message.
- We use recycled circuit boards in all of our products and therefore only have access to material that is currently being recycled. Colors other than green are difficult to find and are priced accordingly.
- If you have a special request, please let us know when you place your order.
- Designed and manufactured in Colorado Springs, CO USA.
- Please note that our handmade bolo ties may take up to 5 business days to ship. This is due to the resin curing process which takes 3 full days before it is safe to handle.
- We almost always have a couple Circuit Board Bolo Ties in stock. If you would like to see a a photo of what we have ready to ship, please contact us and we'll get right back to you.
- If you are dissatisfied with your upcycled bolo tie for any reason, ship it back at your expense within 14 days and we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase.