Black Circuit Board Belt Buckle
Black, the color that goes with everything. A nice feature for a Circuit Board Belt Buckle that you might want to wear everyday! An expertly applied coat of jeweler's resin seals the piece of recycled black circuit board into the high quality pewter silver housing. This belt buckle will serve you for many years.
Belt Buckle Details
- 2.9” x 2.15” Rectangle
- Fits Standard 1 3/8” Belt w/ Snap-on Feature
- Pewter Silver Backing Made in Texas
- Non-toxic Jewelers Resin
- Rare Black Recycled Circuit Board
- Expect some variation in pattern detail. Each belt buckle is unique.
- Belt Buckles are typically made to order and can take up to 5 days to ship. If you would like to see a picture of Circuit Board Belt Buckles that are ready to ship right right now, please send us a message.
- Most common recycled circuit boards out there are green. Circuit Boards in this unusual combination of blues and gold are scarce and therefore priced accordingly.
- If you have a special request, please let us know when you place your order.
- Designed and Manufactured in Colorado Springs, CO USA.
- Please note that our handmade belt buckles may take up to 5 days to ship. This is due to the resin curing process that requires 3 full days to cure.
- We almost always have a couple of Circuit Board Belt Buckles in stock. If you would like to take a look at what we currently have in stock, please contact us and we'll get back to you quickly.
- If you are dissatisfied with your upcycled Circuit Board Belt Buckle for any reason, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt.