Iridescent Green Circuit Board Belt Buckle
A belt buckle crafted from an unusually eye catching shade of recycled circuit board we found in iridescent green. Cut out and placed into a nice and heavy pewter silver backing, the expertly applied jewelers resin really makes this belt buckle pop. The high quality means you'll get to enjoy it for years.
Belt Buckle Details
- 2.9” x 2.15” Rectangle
- Fits Standard 1 3/8” Belt w/ Snap-on Feature
- Pewter Silver Backing Made in Texas
- Non-toxic Jewelers Resin
- Recycled Circuit Board
- Expect some variation in pattern detail. Each belt buckle is unique.
- Belt Buckles are typically made to order and take up to 5 days to ship. If you would like to see a picture of Circuit Board Belt Buckles that are ready to ship right now, please send us a message and we will get right back to you.
- Most circuit boards we find at the recycling center are green. Unusual colors such as this iridescent green are uncommon and are priced accordingly.
- If you have a special request, please let us know when you place your order.
- Designed and Manufactured in Colorado Springs, CO USA.
- Please note that our handmade belt buckles may take up to 5 days to ship. This is due to the resin curing process that requires 3 full days to cure.
- We almost always have a couple of Circuit Board Belt Buckles in stock. If you would like to take a look at what we currently have in stock, please contact us and we'll get back to you quickly.
- If you are dissatisfied with your upcycled Circuit Board Belt Buckle for any reason, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt.