Pink Heart Pendant with Silver Chain
For many years people have asked if we could make something from pink recycled circuit board. We honestly didn't think we would ever find them but then all of the sudden it was 2020 and the dawn of a new decade where anything is possible!
This item is EXTREMELY rare, and only 4 of these exist on the planet.
P R O D U C T I N F O R M A T I O N
• Approximately 1”x 1“
• Silver Plated Brass Setting
• Non-toxic jeweler’s resin
• 18 Inch Silver Chain
• Upcycled Circuit Board
Photos Are For Reference Only!
- We search the globe for the most beautiful recycled circuit boards available. As such, we never know what we are going to find! Expect variation in pattern and shades of color.
- Unless specifically stated, our products are made in sets of "four-of-a-kind." So, if you order four of the same item, they might be identical, but it is also possible that each will be unique. If this possible variation is an issue, just let us know and we can make sure you get what you want.
Non-green Circuit Board Pricing Premium
Green is the industry standard color for circuit boards. Other colors, like red, blue, black, orange, and the ever-elusive purple are very difficult to find at recycling centers. Therefore, we do charge a premium on rare colors due to the extra effort required in sourcing them.
We strive to ship orders the same day they come in!Sometimes we need to make a component that we didn't have in stock, and occasionally we take a day off. If your purchase is time sensitive, please contact us to be sure we can meet your timeline.
Products Made With ResinWe use a high-quality jewelers resin that takes 3 days to cure. If you happen to order an item made with resin that we don't have in stock, it can take up to 5 business days to ship. That said, we do our best to keep all resin products on the website in stock and ready for same-day shipping. Contact us if you need to confirm the expected ship date.
Our favorite method of shipping packages is USPS 1st-Class Package Service with tracking and delivery confirmation. Priority Mail and UPS are available and may result in the delivery of your item(s) a day or two more quickly.
Returns and ExchangesTechWears gladly accepts returns and exchanges of non-customized items when the following conditions are met:
- You must contact us with any problems within 7 days of delivery.
- You ship the items back to us for exchange or repair within 14 days of delivery at your expense.
We recommend using a shipping service that includes delivery confirmation and insurance. We cannot accept responsibility for returns that are lost or damaged en route to us.
Return Shipping Address:
735 E Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
If you wish to return an item you received as a gift, we are happy to do an exchange for you, as long as the item is unused, still in its original packaging, and is shipped at your expense. Please Contact us to initiate a gift exchange.
Recommended for Ages 14+
ALL recycled circuit boards used in our products are RoHS compliant, meaning that they contain absolutely no lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), or several other lesser-known hazardous substances. For more information on RoHS compliance, please see the RoHS Compliance FAQ.
That said, recycled circuit boards do tend to contain non-hazardous heavy metals like gold (Au), copper (Cu), and nickel (Ni).
Additionally, industrial resins used in the manufacturing process, which are similar to fiberglass resins, contain flame retardants just like those in your mattress or carpet.
Therefore, we emphasize the following:
- Recommended for ages 14+
- Keep away from open flame and sources of intense heat
- Avoid sanding or filing edges of circuit boards
- If you must do alter a product; wear gloves, a breathing mask, and dispose of dust in the landfill. Never send it down the drain.
- Keep product away from children and pets! If accidentally ingested, seek medial attention immediately.